Innovative Rheologica Control l Polymer for Personal Cleansing Solutions
Rheomer® 33 is a rheology control polymer that can be used by formulators to prepare personal cleansing formulations of a diverse and wide variety of innovative textures.
Rheomer® 33 is a new hydrophobically-modified alkali-swellable emulsion (HASE) polymer for personal cleansing solutions. It is designed to provide efficient thickening, shear-thinning rheology and good suspension properties in low-to-medium surfactant systems.
- High thickening efficiency in both sulfate-based and sulfate-free surfactant systems.
- Good suspension properties in low-to-medium surfactant systems, typically 6-13 wt% active surfactants.
- Superior clarity for pH>6.3, with a high tolerance to salt.
- Enhanced flash-foam & foam volume; high foam richness, whiteness & elasticity.
- Pleasant cushiony in-use feel and clean rinse properties
- Easy-to-use liquid form; suitable for cold process
Crystal Clear Body Washes with suspended beads or capsules
Pearlescent body washes and shampoos
Moisturizing shower creams with high oil content
Liquid hand soaps
Facial scrubs with exfoliating beads
2-in-1 conditioning shampoos
Mild Baby Body Washes and Shampoos